Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Let it all out

All illusions of privacy are gone. We have survived our second home visit, it (all the minute details our lives) is all out now and there is no going back. Seriously though, it wasn't that bad and we understand the need for this disclosure. It is surprising, however, how intimate things got. We answered some more questions together and then did interviews separately about our history, our spouse's history, and family history and about our marital relationship. It went well, as far as we know, and we will be finishing up next week. For those of you who know our families, pray that we will still get accepted after all of that.

So this week I am on a mad rush to get all the rest of the paperwork done. I need to get copies of birth certificates and our marriage license. I need to schedule appointments for physicals. Z and I probably don't have to go in but considering I. hasn't been to the doctor in several years, they will probably make him come in. Ha! I need to passport photos done and send in a reapplication just to get my name changed on mine. We both need to get fingerprinted and then fill out a few more forms. Maybe I should hire someone to help me. Angelina Jolie is lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment